This past weekend, I discovered that Gabe has teeth. His front two teeth on the bottom have come through, & I think perhaps more are on the way. We have been waiting for this to happen, but I was still not very thrilled. He seems to be doing ok with them & has only bitten me a few times. I'm hoping he learns not to very quickly.
I have tried to take a picture of them, but Gabe has been uncooperative so far. I have jokingly said I would need 5 hands but that is not very far from the truth. One to hold him, one to hold down his hands, one to hold his head, one to hold his mouth open & one to hold the camera. & then he would be screaming!! So, pictures will have to wait until the teeth come in more & are easily seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment