He has also been pretty chatty lately. He hasn't been saying many new words but mostly babbles away or copies the sounds that we make. He can say Mama, Dada, yeah, no, yay, dog, meow, moo, oh, uh-oh & I'm sure a couple more I can't remember. But usually he is pointing at something going "da" or rambling on & on to himself. I just know that he is going to talk my ear off someday!! (Much like his daddy...makes me curious about the conversations the two of them will have.)
Gabe has definitely been more of a Daddy's boy lately. He will follow David from room to room & looks for him whenever there is a strange noise. He wants to go outside with daddy & even walked into the street the other day when David left on his motorcycle. He literally trails him from room to room & studies/copies whatever he is doing. Every night when I get home from picking up Gabe after work, we go into my room so I can change clothes, & Gabe goes to stand by the bed where David is sleeping. He likes to give daddy pats on the arm & maybe even kisses. It's very cute!!
We are nearing the 14 month mark, & Gabe just continues to grow & grow. It still amazes me how smart he can be & how fast he catches on. Sometimes I want to freeze time so he stays this way & sometimes I can't wait for the next step. Either way, our lives would never be the same without him!!
Cooking with Daddy
Playing on the bed with Daddy
Up close & personal
Posing for the camera
Gabe is so cute! I can't wait until I see all of you again.
ReplyDelete