He continues to talk a lot, pointing out trucks & bug & many other things. He then likes to ask "See em?" But he says it like one word, so I'm constantly telling him "Yes, Gabe I see it." Or if he can't find something...."see em?" He is very curious....& is always scanning the immediate area for anything he has missed so far. (He is terrible at a restaurant...too busy watching waiters & eyeing other people to eat food.)
This past weekend we got a visit from Grandma Dawson & made it out to the Johnny Appleseed Festival here in Ft. Wayne. We had some great food & got to walk around a bit. We are working on him saying "Grandma" but he definitely loves all her attention!!
Pretty sure I was only turned around for a minute, but there was yogurt & ketchup everywhere.
Watching a spider before he decided to try & catch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment