Overall, we had a very relaxing time. Gabe got to spend lots of one-on-one time with both Grandma & Grandpa Timm without any of his cousins to interrupt (although I'm sure he wouldn't have minded). We went to the park in their subdivision & also went to the splash pad nearby so he could run through the water. Grandpa was his park companion who got to help him cross the monkey bars, go down slides & assist Gabe when he tried to be a big kid. There was a lot of book reading & Gabe got to enjoy the toys I had as a child (playing in the kitchen & all of the Fisher Price).
It was very nice to have a break for me. The house was pretty quiet most of the time, & I'm pretty sure I took a nap nearly everyday. I also enjoyed reading my book & had lots of time to play games with Mom & Dad at night. We got to take Grandpa out to lunch the last day & enjoyed going to the Chinese buffet in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment