We are probably going to start feeding Gabe cereal this weekend. He has had a few bites of food here & there over the last few weeks. I gave him some very small bites of peach yogurt the other day, & he was very upset when I walked away with the empty container. David also claims that one day he found Gabe licking his lunch plate. He had eaten a pork chop with BBQ sauce & must have left the dirty plate on the seat of the couch. Gabe was sitting nearby & must have fallen/lounged over onto the plate. The next thing David knew, Gabe was lying with his face on the plate, licking BBQ sauce up like a little puppy! I definitely think he is ready for solids, & both David & I are looking forward to it.
Looking cute!
Gabe has been fascinated with his toes lately. He has been able to touch them for quite some time, but now wants to suck on them whenever possible.
We are working on Gabe sitting up by himself. He is getting stronger everyday.
And then he falls over.....
The boys watching the game together in their Colts gear.
Gabe sure is cute!
ReplyDelete